Season in life

Everything has a seasons…

There’s a season to laugh, there’s a season to cry

There’s a season for waiting, there’s a season to stop waiting

There’s a season to be honest, and there’s a season to lie

There’s a season to move fast, and there’s a season to just stand still

There’s a season to hold hands, there’s a season to lose their hands

There’s a season to remember, there’s a season to forget what we remembered

Seasons come, and seasons go…

There’s a season to hate somebody, but now there’s a season to love somebody

Somebody whom I know that I can’t be with.

Sometimes I just don’t understand this things.

Not that he doesn’t love me back.

But it’s all just a

Season…


"Season come and season go. Sun will shine and flowers grow.

Winter comes and my heart Yours. For You will never leave me alone."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Valentine's Day

Healing and God's Greatness