I am who I say I am

I am. Me. Natasha. Sasha
That's me.
I am not trying to be someone else right now.
I will do whatever I want to do.
I will be whatever I want to be.
I am not living under my friend's shadow anymore.
I don't care if people don't like my style.
I am not hanging out with the people that 'cool' but not have a cool attitude.
I am hanging out with my true friends.
I am not scare of people's opinion.
I am doing what is right.
I am not gonna hide my face anymore.
I will be... me. My self.
I'm gonna be honest to my self and leave whatever keep me in my box. I am sick of living a lie. I'm gonna spread my wings and soar. I will not wait. I will not let people shaped my character.

I even don't care if I don't have friends. Because this is the real me. This is who I am. You like it or not.
I don't wanna be cool, if being cool is not me. Jesus wasn't cool. He wasn't hang out with cool people, He hang out with the jerks, tax collector and prostitute. Jesus, the figure that encourages me to be who I really am.

When the whole world hates me, I still have the ROCK that I can stand in. He is my best friend, He will be with me even when the whole world against me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Leaving Thailand

Valentine's Day