Like I said in my previous blog, that I have moved in to my new house with my new house mates: Jasmine and Amy. There is a lot of things we have to do for that house, but it came with a furniture and reasonable price. We were really happy to have the deal with that house because of the location, that it is near to the city, a walk to the students houses and a walk to the church I am working with. It's just a blessing to all of us. Couple of you have asked what the house look like, so here is some pictures of the house so you can have an idea how awesome our house is. :) This is the front of our house and here's a few shots on the inside. It is not completely arranged yet, but we're getting there. :) Yes, we are so blessed with such a nice house. My room is a lot smaller than the one I have before but I like it kind of small. That way I don't have to worry about cleaning it and filling it. Haha... I am just blessed, so blessed. And this is my new transportation around th...
Let me get this clear, being different is not being rebellious, right? Everyone agree here? Good. I hate being rebellious and being with rebellious people. I used to be one though. And I realize that sometimes we just have to be humble and submit to the authority. Right? I love being different, but not being rebellious and annoying. Complaining, and murmuring is not my thing. Last year, I learn a lot how to be a servant of all, and just do whatever they told me. I submit to the authority just like I submit to Christ. Well, there's some ridiculous rules and regulation, but as long it's still in the line, I have no problem with it. The thing that I learned a lot, and I grow up is... it's is important how your heart attitude is and how your first respond. And if being different cross that line, I'm not okay with that. Because, out of my realization, I gossip, and talk about people behind their back. I complain and murmur. That's not right. But I can't make up my mi...
so, yey! my first blog, ever! so happy! hmmm... hmmm.. yeah, most of you must be questioning me about the title. "stuck in the heaven" that's sounds interesting. okay, let me explain it to you. now, I'm in Michigan, beautif ul states, and of course, quiet. And I'm in one of the most beautiful city, Saugatuck. I'm sure, most of you will ask me, " Where the heck are you live?" Yea h, Saugatuck. Trust me , it's outstanding! Marvelous! and I'm staying at Pine Trail Camp, the great camp. But the 'heaven' that I wanna tell you is, here, we have Kalamazoo river. so we can take a canoe and canoeing to the Michigan Lake. A nd too, they have a gorgeous dock, which unfortunately broke this summer. (Big bummer! Ugh!) So, most of the time, I came to that dock, feeling the gentle breeze come to my face and just have some quiet time with my God and my self. Just come and sit on the bench, quiet time my busy mind and find a hiding place....
Comments