Running and Dancing in the Rain

Today was a pretty gloomy and gray day.
I was so bummed by the fact that the sun didn't show up today.
and I was so tired, after 5 hours of class and 2 hours work, I just want to crash in my bed, you know.

But, it's raining.
and it was a heavy rain, with thunder. The sky turn so black and the rain was just pouring out from heaven.

It's been a while that I really wanna do this. You know. Dancing and running in the rain. It sounds weird but, I really wanna do it. So I did.
Oh man... I went to the football field, and I ran and sing and dance like crazy. I enjoy the Lord so much.
And I sang, "Open the flood gates of heaven... let it rain.. let it rain.."
I raise up my hands and my heart worshiped Him.
"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God almighty.."

I feel free. Freedom. To express my self.
It was the nature, the creation reveal the creator. It's such a marvelous thing.
I sang with rain as an instrumental, the harmony that created from raindrops in the bench sounds like true orchestra to me.
The north winds blow.. it's the voice of life. It's breathing. I can hear it.

I am stunned. In awe of all this mystery.
"What kind of God I served?"
All the laughter and the splish-splash with my friends just adding more joy into that cloudy, stormy evening.
I was refreshed.

I come into one conclusion,
"I really,really like rain. I feel free."
-Sasha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Leaving Thailand

Valentine's Day