He is Worth Every Effort

"Do you not know?
   Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
   the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
   and his understanding no one can fathom.
 He gives strength to the weary
   and increases the power of the weak.
 Even youths grow tired and weary,
   and young men stumble and fall;
 but those who hope in the LORD
   will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
   they will run and not grow weary,
   they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:28-31

All of us have probably memorize or over heard that verses before. And so do I, but there are only a few moments in my life when every word of it came alive. Like this week. 
After all these time preparing for their coming, finally the Indonesian team is here! There are about 60 of them and they did different things here in the city. It was so good but overwhelming at the same time because I get to use all 3 languages. We did some stuff in the city and we went to different province, it was so good and but it left me tired more than ever. And that was when those verses really come alive to me.
We prayed a lot around the city and then we did a camp for little kids and the youths in the afternoon and we also had a pastor conference and at night we had a revival concert. The next day we went to Lampang and did some activities there, then we send them off to Pattaya. 
So you can kind of imagine how tired I am mentally and physically by the end of the day, but there is this one thing that God spoke over me. Those verses really come alive.

At one point during the afternoon, I was so overwhelmed that I just want to burst out in tears. I didn't know what to do anymore, but God really gave me strength and I knew it was divine, because I held on and keep going. So at the evening, there were a lot of people came and the place was packed with people. The youths was jumping and dancing during the worship and I really sense the Spirit of God was there with us. It was amazing and it was the most comforting feeling. I know that is where I belong.

the kids were praying for the Indonesian team before they left

And the thought came to my mind, "Lord, if this is what it takes to see one person or one kid come to know you, I would do it all over again tomorrow. I will go even harder than this, because I just know that You worth every effort." I knew that it was the Holy Spirit speaking it to my heart. It is so amazing of how all the burdens was lifted off of me. God knew what I can and cannot do, and if I only do my part, then he will do the rest. Those verses from Isaiah came alive, my strength were renewed. I was so tired but my spirit was strengthen more than ever before. I was not drained anymore, but I am filled, even overflowing with the love of Christ. I believe and I am more convince than ever that the revival is coming, that lives are going to change and that whatever people's agenda is, God's agenda will prevail. 

It was amazing to see God moves among the people. And of how God used this team in such a mighty way. I know that this is not the end, this is only a beginning of a new season for this country. 

You can be a part of this, pray with me. Without prayers, it is impossible to see anything change, it is after all the united forced of the prayer of the saints that brings changes in lives. So thank you for praying and we will see together how God's name be lifted high in this country.


Last session at Lampang, a lot of kids showed up and we were able to teach them a lot about God


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Valentine's Day

Healing and God's Greatness