Whoa!

Wow, I haven't updated this blog since forever ago. I am deeply sorry. Since I started my new photography blog, my travel blog is forgotten. But I am back to keep you updated about what is up lately.
Ok, just to run it quickly.
I went home last January and has been really enjoying it. The transition back home is not as hard as I thought, I fit back in almost completely and I have been so thankful, that I have a great community of believers here. And I am able to get plugged in to ministry in my home church. It has been a huge, huge blessings.

(me in the dance team one Sunday, I love being able to dance again!)

I am having a great time catching up with family... we went to Jogjakarta couple of weeks ago and just enjoy each other company. I love being together with my family, sometimes it is kind of hard to get together because of our busy schedule, but we manage to have a family "vacation" in the midst of our hectic time. It's not that we don't spend time together, but life in a mega city requires a lot of you, so we have to do what we can to get together.

(in front of Borobudur Temple, one of World's Seven Wonder)

that is the highlights of my time here. There are a lot more things to share but I am going to keep it kind of short each time so you don't get bored.

Thanks for reading my blog! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Leaving Thailand

Valentine's Day