Back To The Water

"Summer!!
Summer!
What time it is? Summer time!" (HSM2)

Yeah, it's finally summer time, here in Minnesota.
Praise the Lord. Praise the Lamb.
I am super happy, that it's finally summer. I get enough of the winter and the snow. Not that say it's bad.. (well, it's pretty bad this time).
But thanks for anybody who prayed that I survived the winter!
But what more interesting is.. I got to swim yesterday in the Bush Lake! Oh man, it felt so good to be back in the water. I seriously think that inside of me, I am amphibian. I need to be in the water to live.. even though I can live in the ground.
So, to be back into the water.. is like... being alive again. Oh my goodness...
you have no idea how happy I am to beck into the water. I feel refresh and... alive.
I swim and swim in the lake.. even though the water still kindda chill, but man, I enjoy that more than anything.
and today... I even got a lil sunburn. Praise God!
I really appreciate sun, a lot more since I got here. For real!

Psalm 136

1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good.
His love endures forever.

2 Give thanks to the God of gods.
His love endures forever.

3 Give thanks to the Lord of lords:
His love endures forever.

4 to him who alone does great wonders,
His love endures forever.

5 who by his understanding made the heavens,
His love endures forever.

6 who spread out the earth upon the waters,
His love endures forever.

7 who made the great lights—
His love endures forever.

8 the sun to govern the day,
His love endures forever.

9 the moon and stars to govern the night;
His love endures forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Valentine's Day

Healing and God's Greatness