It is coming! I can so feel it!!


What? What is coming??
What??
The season is coming, dude! The spring is coming up!!
You all maybe laugh... or think that I am crazy but let me tell you.
You have no idea how happy I am that today was actually 60 degrees.
It's been like ages since I feel the warm weather... Minnesota is pretty darn cold, as you all know and I've been experiencing the coldest winder in the past 6 years, so... I totally have a right to be partying all night for warmness.
I celebrated it! Woke up this morning and I went running with some friend... aaahhh... so amazing! You just have no clue how warm it is and how nice it is... after that, I sat down in patio and start reading a book. The sun shining down on me... the birds are coming back... oh, it was great. It was so great.
And then me and couple friends went to the river near by... and it just unbelievable. We sat down in the grass, reading a book, and I did some sketch.
PRAISE JESUS!!
When I was in Indonesia, I never be so thankful for warm, even hot weather. Now I am.
I am just so ready for spring... summer in my life.
It's been such a bitter cold in my life season, just like in Minnesota. It never get this cold in this past 6 years. And that's what happen for the season in my life too.
Just like my previous blogs, seasons come and seasons go...
I am just so ready for it to go right now. I will truly celebrate it when all my sorrow are gone and I will dance, like David dance in front of the ark of the Lord.
I can feel it spring up.... the grass start getting green, the snow are melting, the sky are getting blue...
I can feel it left my life... the sorrow, the pain and the anxiety.. and I will be ready for the new me. The new life. The new season.


"O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.

From the lips of children and infants
you have ordained praise
because of your enemies,
to silence the foe and the avenger.

When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,

what is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?

You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings
and crowned him with glory and honor

You made him ruler over the works of your hands;
you put everything under his feet:

all flocks and herds,
and the beasts of the field,

the birds of the air,
and the fish of the sea,
all that swim the paths of the seas.

O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!" (Psalm 8)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Leaving Thailand

Valentine's Day