Let me get this clear, being different is not being rebellious, right? Everyone agree here? Good. I hate being rebellious and being with rebellious people. I used to be one though. And I realize that sometimes we just have to be humble and submit to the authority. Right? I love being different, but not being rebellious and annoying. Complaining, and murmuring is not my thing. Last year, I learn a lot how to be a servant of all, and just do whatever they told me. I submit to the authority just like I submit to Christ. Well, there's some ridiculous rules and regulation, but as long it's still in the line, I have no problem with it. The thing that I learned a lot, and I grow up is... it's is important how your heart attitude is and how your first respond. And if being different cross that line, I'm not okay with that. Because, out of my realization, I gossip, and talk about people behind their back. I complain and murmur. That's not right. But I can't make up my mi...
Comments