Ministry!

It has been a while.
Yes it has and I am really sorry about this.
So, ministry has started, yes it has. And it's been a good day yesterday and today.
There are a lot of obstacle here and there but God is good.

Like, for one, my camera broke. Yes, the new Canon is broken and now is sent to Bangkok to get it fixed. God had already provide the money though, but it's just mean that I couldn't use it for about 2 weeks. Bummer!

Yes, but good things are happening! There are some door opening in the bar that I work with. The situation are not too pretty now, but I can see that they become more open to me now that they had before. Just keep praying hard.

I've been doing some stuff with the people from church and we went to Mae On to make friends with some students and help them learn how to dance and meeting with young Koreans trainees. They're so much fun to work with... and we're building a great connection among the believers and the kids can see that.

So please keep praying on these time of ministering to people and for people's heart to open up. I know that God is up to something great and mighty, and we will be a part of it!
Thanks for reading!

God bless
-Sasha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Leaving Thailand

Valentine's Day