I don't want to be offended


I never realize until I learn and study more about God. He is not a god of formula and matrix. Yes, he partially using formula and matrix but He is the God of relationship. Can we put relationship in formula? Relationship with formula is not relationship.
How often we put Him in a box and in a sense, treat Him like a Genie or Santa Clause?
It's the stupidity of humanity.
It's never about formula, it's never about steps, it's all about the wedding to come. It's all about the God who is a lover. LOVER.
And He is jealous for His bride. It's crazy. I mean, why would he?
He create us not because He was lonely and need companionship. The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit was perfect. From eternity to eternity, they lack nothing. There is no reason for Him to create us but love. Even more so, He send His only Son to die for us. Insanity.
We often mention the words, "I love you" too often. Too often until we forget the true meaning behind it.
Love is a mystery. Love cause one blameless man hanging on the cross. Love, love cause the Creator to die for his creation. He don't have to. But yet He choose to.
It blew me away. He is the Lamb who was slain before the foundation of the earth. He know exactly what He get Himself into when He created humanity. And yet, he did it anyways. Why? One word. Love.
Sometimes I felt like God is so selfish. He wants all the glory and honor for himself. He want His people to praise Him and singing songs to Him and adore Him. He is so self-centered, I thought. I don't want to praise Him, I don't want to sing songs for Him, He got enough already, right?
Until I was struck with understanding of who He is.
He is the most worthiest person on the planet, on the universe to receive it. He deserve it! He owned us, everything holds together under His feet. If we have to lift up a songs of worship, He is the one that worthy to get it.
That's one. And two, if He is selfish, why would He shared His glory with us, why would He gave human authority over other living creature? Why would He died for us? Why would He even create us, when He know that we will turn our back to Him? He is humble. He love us. He really do.
I don't want to be offended when His Kingdom is coming. I don't want to be offended by His Glory, because He deserve it. I don't want to be offended when He is shaking everything that can be shaken, so His unshakable Kingdom will remain. I want to be on His side and not get offended.
He is not a puppy that's warm and fuzzy and cute. He is the LION of the Tribe of Judah. He is dangerous. He is offensive. He will tear the earthly kingdom apart. And now it's on my plate, either I am for Him or against Him.

Help your church, Lord. Open our eyes to see and not be offended. Have mercy. Have mercy. We're not ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Leaving Thailand

Valentine's Day