I finally feels like, there is hope

So, finally the August's students left the campus already. So, what's left is us, the 11 of us (not including the mentors) as the Januaries class.
It's been a heart wrecking and a pretty emotional days, but we get through it together.
But the good news is, us as the Januaries get to hang out A LOT. and it's been really good because we never get a chance to hang out before. Like, ever. I know it sounded weird but that's what happen. So this week, we have been catching up with some things and talks that we probably need to do a long time a go.
And this is, for the first time, I feel like there is a hope. For our class. For me. To make a difference in our society.
This is for the first time I feel like, we're sharing our burdens and not being selfish and try to work things out together. And it's been a blessings. Because for so long, my heart ache for such relationship like this, being real to each other and really love one another.
Now I am fall in love with my classmates, and I don't know what to do without them.
In my past blogs, I probably mentioned how I missed home and how I missed the community back home, that are solid and care for each other.
I still do, I mean, I still miss my old friends and family. But now I start loving my new family, in this new season.
I feel like God has been bringing me to a new season, again. And I love it. His mercy is new every morning. I am super excited for the incoming class, I will have more friends, and bigger family.
But now I feel that there's hope, really, that I can make a difference. Because before, I think, if I can't be an impact on the inside community, why do I expect my self to be out there and impacting others?
But now, I feel, there is a hope.
And it feels good. I feel revived.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Valentine's Day

Healing and God's Greatness