the world religion

So, I realize that I haven't been able to blog a lot about what is going on lately..
part of it because I am super busy with my summer classes and elective.
I took a summer course, about the world religion. It's very-very interesting.
There is several religion that we touch on to.. for example, Buddhism, Hinduism, Animism, Islam, Confucianism, and Taoism.
Because that is kind of the main religion in the world. It's been pretty interesting to me because I came from a Buddhist family background, so I understand a lot about Buddhism, and I have an aunt that was a Hindu, and her intermediate family are still on Hinduism. And of course, Islam is not a new thing for me, as I live in the largest muslim population country.
So it's been so appetizing to me, as we learn about this, I can see it from a different perspective. I can see it from my point of view, as the Eastern part of the world, not as the Westerners.
It is so interesting about how many things that I unconsciously know about these religion because I live with it, grow with it, and those things are just become a part of my life.

I think it such an amazing things that God brought me to this place. That I may be able to appreciate the diversity, but also learn from another perspective. It is unbelievable, how quick I absorb things, and learn about theology, and some other biblical foundation.
I really hope that this knowledge can be used to expand His Kingdom all through out the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Valentine's Day

Healing and God's Greatness