stuck in the heaven!

so, yey!
my first blog, ever! so happy! hmmm...
hmmm.. yeah, most of you must be questioning me about the title. "stuck in the heaven" that's sounds interesting. okay, let me explain it to you.
now, I'm in Michigan, beautiful states, and of course, quiet. And I'm in one of the most beautiful city, Saugatuck. I'm sure, most of you will ask me, "Where the heck are you live?" Yeah, Saugatuck. Trust me, it's outstanding! Marvelous! and I'm staying at Pine Trail Camp, the great camp. But the 'heaven' that I wanna tell you is, here, we have Kalamazoo river. so we can take a canoe and canoeing to the Michigan Lake. And too, they have a gorgeous dock, which unfortunately broke this summer. (Big bummer! Ugh!)
So, most of the time, I came to that dock, feeling the gentle breeze come to my face and just have some quiet time with my God and my self. Just come and sit on the bench, quiet time my busy mind and find a hiding place. There is no place more beautiful than that. Sometimes I heard duck came by and quacking, or maybe some small boat, bird singing, the sound of water splashing, and the sound of quietness. Or I can come with my friend, and fishing or just laying down and have some great conversation. That place is perfect!

That's whay I called that place,
"Small heaven in the middle of nowhere"

but it's been a while since that time. Time goes by...the dock is broken, the duck stop coming, and the river is getting nasty because of polution, and the weather is getting cold, so no more gentle breeze. And 90% of my friends left already. Colorado, Chicago, LA, Ohio, so many places. So, I gotta stay inside and doing nothing. so, pretty much stuck. No car, no money.
What can I do?

I don't know. That's why I said that I'm stuck in the heaven.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Valentine's Day

Healing and God's Greatness