I remember those days..


ah, it was in the chapel room today...
I fall asleep. Oh I was so tired though.. but that's not what I wanna talk about.
I saw these kids coming in, it was Jeremy Johnson's kids.. aww, they're so cute.
but what remind me is..
I remember those days, when I was a child.. my parents used to took me to church when they had prayer meeting or something. I don't understand a thing that happened in the church. I was wearing pajamas, it was so comfy. When people pray.. I will just running, back and forward, twirling, spin around, laugh at myself, talk to myself and when I'm tired I will be just cuddling in the feet of my mom and fall asleep.
I don't understand a thing, I know nothing, nothing about church. All I know, church is fun.. there's people and I can play.
Just going through my childhood, made me sad. Eh, sort of.
Because now I understand church, whatever happen. The politics, the performance, the structure, the liturgy, and all that stuff.
When I was a child, I didn't pray for nations, I didn't raise up my hands and worship the Lord, I didn't hear the preacher preaching.
But I enjoy my time at church so much. Like, so MUCH.
The Lord convicted me about that. That He really want me to be like a lil child. Like I used to be.
Forget about the structure... and come with a pure desire just to come on His feet.
Dance. Twirl. Sing. Laugh. Cry. Sing. Shout. Sleep. Walk. Run.
Being confident, that my Father loves me for whatever I did.

I hope He bring me back to those time, the time when I can enjoy Him, and He can enjoy me for whatever I'm doing. The time when I was a child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Leaving Thailand

Valentine's Day