The o.r.d.i.n.a.r.y.

What do we first look on a guy that we just met?? His personality? Or his looks?
He has a good looking face or he's very careful with his word?
He has so much hair in his face or, how's he's act towards girls?
Come on now! Be honest in here..
Me, I always look in his appearance. Like, always. There's some guys that, just to look at him, can make me hold my breath and burn my cheek to red like a lobster. And my heart will beat abnormally, and then I'll know that this guys are cute, handsome and hot.
And I usually falling on that kind of guys. Handsome, good looking, popular and "cool". Hmm.. I like guys. A lot. (Which mean I am normal, because I don't like girl.) And I can talk about guys for eternity, seems like the story never end. Especially the guy name Jesus. I never know how He actually looks like. But I'm falling in love with him, over and over again. He is so.. so good! And I can talk about him more that I could spend in eternity. So much, SO MUCH stuff that is so good and great about this dude. I love him.
But, that's not majority what I wanna talk about, I wanna talk about my assumption about guys around me, the guys in flesh.
For so long, like I've said earlier, that appearance first and then personality. But, we all know that appearance without personality is a big No-no. But, we, as a normal girl, woman or female, most likely, look at the appearance first. But God's kindda change my mind lately.
I met this guy, he's taken, so nothing to be worry about. He's dating my friend, who is really hot. She's beautiful, smart and have a lot of money. Tall, blonde, blue eyes, good at sport, trust me she's real good. And first when I've heard that she has a boyfriend, my assumption is "He must be, at least, hot, good looking and smart. The guy that I will hold my breath when I meet him." Hmm.. I wonder how's he looks like.
Finally, I met him. And I was surprised. I was.
Because I'm not holding my breath, my heart beat normally. (That's mean he's not that cute if you don't get it.) And he's dating this girl, who can date a cutest guy on earth. Wonder why she like him so much?
Then, we hang out, and man, now I know why she like him so much. He has a very good personality. I mean, very good. Fun, funny, not too much talking, good sport but not too proud, play guitar, sing and everything. Two thumbs up! Excelent!
The guy that I can be comfortable around him. The guy that I never thought that he's that good. The guy that I wanna be friend with. The guy that everybody wanna be friend with.
Oh, sweet, I thought!!
That's what's matter to me now, and God too, I believe.
That's it's not about the appearance. But the personality. Why I wanna a guy that I need to be nervous when I'm around him? I wanna guy that I'm comfortable talking and do everything with, of course. Silly me.
From now on, my mind has changed. I really don't care how good looking and charming he is. But if I can be comfortable with him, that's enough. I wanna spend the rest of my life with someone that can understand me, have godly personality, and I comfortable with.
My best friend. Could be my future husband. That's sounds like, fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Leaving Thailand

Valentine's Day