Another day... is a blessing!

Hello!
How are you guys doing? I hope you're all doing alright. because, here, I'm doing fantastic! Thank you so much for all your prayer because the amish community and the buggy doesn't creep me out anymore. he he.. so, anyways, this week has been a wonderful and great week.
I work at the pre-school, so I gotta get up early, like at 6 o'clock every morning, which I'm not used to it. But, how well, that's not a big of a deal anymore. God is so good. Sometimes I just can't believe it that He sent me to this place. This is like being in the third world, it feels like I'm going back to the year of 1800 or something like that. It's very country, big family, and full of bicycle and horses.. and people that dressed up like they're in 1800. And at night, the light goes off at 7 or 8 o'clock. (if they have a light). Which is really weird, because I used to live in the big city when the lights doesn't go off until mid-night. But I tell you, this has been wonderful.
I stayed with Dan and Laura, they're not Amish, but they used to be amish. They go to Eden Worship Center (which is the church that I involved with) but at some point, they still live like amish. They're amish-ish.
But, they're really nice, and their hospitality thrilled me! my goodness.. they're wonderful family. I learn a lot about amish culture, eat some of their food, help them picking up corns for dinner and go to bed at 8 every night. And I work everyday, in the office's church too and so many people wanna talk to me and took me out for lunch or dinner. so, it's kindda good, but it's a lil bit tiring. you know, talk to people.. and talk again.
Tired. yup! I even doesn't have time to work out or run. but, being here for a week, God shows me a lot of things. talk through so many things. I've been having a vision and dreams, even the bad one. I don't know what God trying to speak through me but I know that it is great things. There's a lot of spiritual bondage here, and a lot of confusion. almost every night last week, I have a hard time to sleep because I always have all this kind of vision like a movie credits in my head. I can't get rid of it. and all I can do is.. pray!
so, I wanna ask you to pray for this area too.. that God will work through Christian here and reveal himself to me, so I will understand what all that visions and dreams mean.
Yesterday, I moved to another house, they're not amish and they're american family typical. so, that's kind of good. While I lay my head to my bed, I was thinking... oh Lord, another bed, another family, another things to do.. I'm so tired. But this is what my life suppose to be. Sleep until 10 o'clock and sitting down and hang out all the time doesn't seems so fullfiling to me. Even though i had a great bedroom and amazing food. This is what God's calling me to do. Even I if I have to eat oatmeal every morning, wake up early, and work without getting paid. This is exciting, thrilling and fullfiling! I can't wait until the next day coming.. work for the Kingdom of God and minister to all this people. I love it! This is my life suppose to be! Even though it's not easy at all, like, oh my goodness, what am I doing? but it is great!!

so, yeah.. I'm enjoying it! and again, thanks for all the prayer!
God bless you!!

Best Regards
-Natasha.C.D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Valentine's Day

Healing and God's Greatness