I hate money!!

Sheeeesssshh!!

I hate money! You know why? Because money can give you everything, anything you want, so people doesn't believe in God anymore! Which makes me really sad! Because I believe in God and I don't trust money.

People who believe in money, mostly don't believe God, or at least they don't trust God. Money can give you everything, happiness, good education, and great future. Money become many peoples goal in their life. They said, that they wanna go to good school, get educated and get a good job and get more money, and become rich! I didn't see where this things go... ? Rich people go to good school, and get better job to get richer. Ha! And I believe that it will continue from generation to generation.

Money just doesn't make sense to me. Not even a little bit.

That's probably because I believe in God so much, so I don't care what money said. "C'mon! I can give you a better life. You'll need me!" Mr.Money says.
And I will say.. "Heck yes, I need you! But my life is not all about you. My life is not depend on you. But unfortunately, I live in this world, full of lie and dishonest, that's why I need you. But the place where I originally come from, for sure I don't need you. The place where golds became like cement and I will step on it, and the diamonds become my door knobs. You know what money, I hate you, but unfortunately I still have a business with you until I go back."

For me, God is the only one that make sense, even for a lot of people God is the most un-make-sense being that ever 'exist'. For me, He is real and He is make sense even He doesn't make sense.

That's sound kind of silly but, that's what I believe. In the Bible they said,
"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money" (Matthew 6 : 24). So, it's either money or God. And, heck, I choose God!

Trust me, for this last 3 weeks, I only have 2 $ in my wallet and I'm survived! I ate good food, have a place to stay, with warm blanket, internet, hot coffe and milk every morning, enough love and happiness. And, note this one, I'm not living with my parents, I'm in USA and my home country is Indonesia. What can I say? My God is was-way better than money. He taking good care of me.

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." (Matthew 6 : 25-34)

ha! beat that! that's what God, our Heavenly Father offer us.
ooohh... I love Jesus so much! and I hate money!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Valentine's Day

Healing and God's Greatness