On The Move

Wow, time does fly! I feel like this month have passed by even faster than the months before. I hope you are all doing great and if some of you are in the East Coast, I really hope that you and your family are okay and that I am praying for a quick recovery.
This month's highlight would be the camps!!
Earlier this month, the junior high group had their camp and they asked me if I can come and help with devotion and take them out for running in the morning. Oh man, don't we have fun... just imagine about 25 junior highers in one place, without their parents. Yeah, it was crazy fun!
I had the chance to share about my life and the ministry I am doing here. I was able to share and speak into their lives, letting them know that God can use each one of them like He uses me. It was such a sweet ministering time to this kids. I am so blessed and privileged to be able to teach and give input to these people's life.






A week after the junior high camp, my youth group, JFJ (Joshua For Jesus) also had a camp. This time it's for the high schoolers and the university students. And apparently this is the first camp they had with this many people in a long time, 10 years at least. And I am so grateful that I get to be a part of this, God really is on the move!
We did a 2 days 1 night camp about worship. It was just amazing to see how God is changing these kids' life. Their heart were so open to the word of God and as we practice on listening on God's voice, everyone seems to be engaging and experienced God in a new way. I can see that God really moves in the midst of this camp though we had such a little time to prepare.
On my side of story, I was so exhausted right before we went to this camp. And I don't feel like going anymore, because there was not enough time to prepare so a lot of the work seems really heavy. But after we got there and seeing that the kids were all excited to be there, all of my stress kind of lifted up. And plus, during our soaking time together, God really spoke to me that when I am weak, He is strong. And He assured me that I am made for this calling, I am made strong.






And that really struck me. I often feel like I am weak and I cannot do much of anything. But God has called me for this very purpose and have planted me here for a reason. Again and again I am reminded that He doesn't call the equipped, but He equipped the call.

So this month is very full with planning for camps and the camp itself. I am so grateful that it happened and went really well. I know that God is not done, not even close. So thank you and please continue your prayer for God's work here in Chiang Mai.
  

In Christ,
Natasha Christiani

Comments

Brooke Higgins said…
Always be on the move, no matter what. luton valet parking
Unknown said…
Hopefully everything will be recovered soon.
gatwick meet & greet
Everyone is enjoying the cause most which is the most impressive thing.
parking luton airport

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Valentine's Day

Healing and God's Greatness