Settling in




Sawatdee-kha everyone!
It is almost been a month since I am back in Thailand. Loving it! The first week was settling into the apartment, I stayed with the Chiang Mai House of Prayer, the room was wide and nice, I am so blessed to be able to stay with them. It is so great to see many people and friends that you haven't seen in a long time and I was able to catch up with some of them.
Being at the church also just bless my heart. I was able to talk with some friends (though I am still getting my Thai language back) and just had a really blessed time with the Thais.

Couple of weeks ago, a few friends from Bethany came to the city! Hurray! There are going to be interns joining us in a about a week from now and I am just super excited about that. I was able to help them with finding houses, and in fact, yesterday I moved in to my new house, which I shared with two of my great friends from Bethany. It is a lovely one story house with a lot of trees and plants so it keeps us cool during the day. Praise God, that it all went smoothly and that now I have new house mates!


Couple of weeks ago, my brother and my friend, Ronald came to visit. So we went all over the city and really had a great time together. Ronald is really praying if God really wants him to come down here and do some work or ministry. So if we can pray together for him, so that he will hear clearly from the Lord, that would be great. Besides all that, it was so great to see my brother again and spend some quality time with him.

Other than that, I am also settling in with my ministry here at the church. A new believer name Poy wants me to teach her some English, so we begun our class last week and I just love her a lot. Claire, a student at Chiang Mai university wants me to help her as well and doors just seems to swing open for me to use all kind of things to share the love of Jesus. A lot of girls at church are also really want me to open a dance class for them, and they are just so excited about me being here.

So please continue your prayer, doors are opening, His Kingdom is coming. I am more than believe that He will bring the revival here in Thailand!

God bless you!
-Sasha


Comments

Nicole Hope said…
I'm so excited for the ministry that you are apart of! Your house sounds wonderful. Do you have pictures?

I'll be praying especially for the new interns and that doors keep opening for ministry.
Thanks a lot Nicole. I love and miss you a lot. I will post my new house picture within this week so you can see it. :)

Come this way if you have a chance.

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Valentine's Day

Healing and God's Greatness