Get away for a bit



Whoa, it is the time for GI retreat already!
That's mean that we have been here for about 6 months. Time flies way too fast!
Well, me and the team went to Hua Hin, Southern Thailand to meet our leader and another team from South East Asia. Oh it's a great joy for me to meet them because they speak my language!! This is what awesome about being Asian... ha ha ha

Well, we have class from 9-12 with the awesome Mr.Paul Hartford and we have team and individual meetings and stuff. But we also have some free time, ah, that was the best. Not that the team stuff wasn't good, it was very good actually, but when you are in the beach, don't you want to do something other than sitting in the class? :)

So I bike all over the place, took a bunch of pictures and stuff. Get some tan on my skin... which is very unusual for an Asian, but who cares, I want to be out in the sun. Oh I miss the beach and the sand... even though you can't really compare this beach with the beach back home, I still enjoy this beach a lot. And so does my teammates.

What's sad about this trip was that we had a cold days for 2 days, it was raining and windy. We can't even swim in the ocean just because it is cold and the waves are so high. So, me, Jasmine, and couple other people decide to swim in our pool at 8:30 pm and it was pouring rain. BBRRRR... it was super cold. But we got crazy and had so much fun, when other people sit around in their jacket playing Cranium.

It was a blast after all. Just being together with other people other than your team is a great blessings, to share experience and to share life. And it was a very good time to rest and talk some stuff with the team and really have a time for prayer.

We had to cancel our trip to the Monkey Island as well, just because there was no boat out in the ocean. It was a sad day... but it's okay, at the last day we went to the town and we had a LOT of fun!! God is so good, that He blessed us with a lot of friends and a good time at our retreat. It was also hard to say goodbye to another team but it is good to know that we will see each other in campus when we got back.

Okay, that was a little update from me. :)
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Leaving Thailand

Valentine's Day