What's Next?


Many people have asked me about what am I going to do next. And I realize that I haven't update my blog in forever, so there it is. Ta-daa.... Hello everyone!! I am going to Thailand in about 3 months, yeaaahh!! I know most of you maybe already inform by me about that, but I just want to explain more about my trip, what am I going to do, and about what God has been putting in my heart. I have been growing a lot since I left Bethany College of Missions and as for now, I am still in the US and I soon will be going home. So a little bit about Thailand,

Thailand has a population of over than 61.5 million people. And over 3 million of them are women in prostitution (women only, not counting men and transgender); they started at the age of 7 or 8 years old. Thailand is one of the largest countries that are known about their sex slaves and human trafficking. And Thailand is also known to be the strongest Buddhist country in the world.

So why do I want to go to Thailand? Because I believe that the heart of God is breaking over things like this. And I also believe that He will bring justice over these people that are under slavery. So I want to be God’s vessel to be used by Him to extend His justice to these people, to bring hope, the hope of Glory in His name. To pray, to take actions in faith, so there will be more people into His Kingdom.

And I realize that we are too small to reach one nation, we need you. Our team need your prayer, we need your financial support, our team need your encouragement. Would you consider partnering with me on reaching this lost people? It’s not for our sake, but it’s for Christ’s sake so that the Lamb who was slain receives the rewards of His sufferings.

So this the the plan, I need

2 people supporting me $100/ month for 16 months
5 people supporting me $75/ month for 16 months
5 people supporting me $50/ month for 16 months
4 people supporting me $25/ month for 16 months
and one time giver, I need to raise $10,000 for the start up cost.
if you are led to support me financially, send checks made payable to
Bethany International (memo: Natasha Christiani) -tax deductible- and mail it to:

Bethany International
6820 Auto Club Rd, Suite J
Bloomington, MN, 55438, USA

or donate online, go to http://www.bethanyinternational.org/home/ways-to-give/


Or email me in natasha.christiani@bcom.org and I will give you more direction, and answers for your questions. Ok? God bless you!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Leaving Thailand

Valentine's Day