so..

I was just read this book, The Bondage Breaker, man! I love that book, even though I didn't finished it. (yet). It just put so much thoughts in my mind, it just like speak and exist just for me. haha. well, the things that I've learned are the demon is still exist, that's stinks but yeah, they're real, dude! and they still working, reallll hard to destroy God's church. we think, naah.. there's no such things anymore. yeah, right. they're everywhere, man! if we don't know that he and their kiddo working double shift, we are in trouble. They're exist and they've been crazy about the Christian.
but the thing that really got me is that, you need to maintain your freedom.
Isn't it weird? yeah. but it's true. because as long we live in this sick old world, then the devil will always try to bug us. I mean seriously, always. It's just so dangerous and crazy. We got the victory, yeah, but we need to keep it, and maintain it. We have to keep forgiving, and
keep repenting, and confessing. wow... It's hard man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New House

Leaving Thailand

Valentine's Day